31 July 2010

Avacodos are yummy...

I can finally blog about this project that had been happily waiting on my dining room table to be sent off. I made these for my friend Leslie for her housewarming gift. She told me her colors in the kitchen and I went crazy. I used some of the same fabric that I used on my bag. I was just hoping the color matched. Found out the other day that they match perfectly. Woohoo.

towels_leslie01
Fun towels.

towels_leslie02
Drying mat for dishes.

towels_leslie05
Hot pad.

These are all super easy little projects that made a great gift. I'm working on more with varying fabrics for future gifts along with some other nice things. I'll blog them once I give them :)

I also tried out the gathered clutch tutorial from noodlehead that came out slightly wonky but really cute. Gotta get pics then I'll share.bag

No comments: