02 July 2010

Sewing

I haven't blogged in quite a while, which I'm hoping to change. I've been doing a lot of sewing lately. Mostly projects for family. Lisa got a laptop case (I used a tutorial at Sew Mama Sew & ipod case (I adapted a tutorial from A Pretty Cool Life) as a belated birthday gift.

laptop_lisa01

laptop_lisa02

ipod_lisa01

ipod_lisa02

We then went and she bought some fabric and I made her a table runner for her apartment. I didn't end up using all of it so I have some ideas to use it for her Christmas present.

tablerunner_lisa04

tablerunner_lisa03

Then Sara asked for a Bible cover (I adapted a tutorial from Amy's Creative Side), which I just finished as a belated birthday gift.

biblecover_sara01

biblecover_sara02

biblecover_sara03

biblecover_sara04

I have completed a few other laptop cases, a coupon book, a small bag, and a clutch as well. I'll post those photos soon.

No comments: