17 January 2011

Christmas Gifts

Since the holidays are over, I can now share all the gifts I made and gave this year. Headbands were huge this year!

Sara got some headbands.

headband_flower07

headband_ruffle04

headband_ruffle01

My cousin's new baby girl got two headbands.

headband_baby02

headband_baby01

Another cousin's step daughters got some headbands.

headband_flower01


My grandmother got a wine tote with her favorite inside. I also made a couple more in different fabric for my mom to use for gifts.

winetote01

My sister-in-law got a dish mat (similar to the one I blogged here), apron (similar to the one I blogged here), and these lovely two pins.

flower_pin02

flower_pin01

The men in the family all got a Rice Therapy Bag (used a tutorial from make It and Love It). I also gave these to the co-workers in my department and made 2 for my mom to give as gifts to her co-workers.

ricebag01

Another of my co-workers got these pins. She is always complementing me on the ones I wear, so I made her some.

fabric_flowers01

Cousins and aunts got these fabric pins. I have since gotten better at them...at least I think I have.

knit_flower02

Aunt, cousins, and mom all got the coupon holders they have been asking for. Everyone got different fabrics. This is the one I made for my mom.

coupon_book01

And another Aunt got a pencil roll to hold her pencils she uses for her artwork.

pencil_roll-pat01

pencil_roll-pat02

Wow...that was a lot of gifts. I had so much fun making them all and I hope everyone enjoys them!

No comments: