01 May 2011

It's been quite a while

I haven't blogged in way too long. Master's program countdown...12 more days and I'm done. I can't believe how fast time flies. Work is hectic, but will definitely slow way down by next Monday, which I'm so looking forward to. I'll have tons of time back and am ready.

I have a few orders to complete over the next few months, some bookmarks, a table runner, a kitchen set (apron, towels, dish mat, potholders), and a few others that have currently escaped me.

Also want to try some new stuff to post to Etsy and re-list the stuff in my stores that is about to expire. Hopefully with the time I will be able to sell some stuff now that I have learned a thing or two about etsy.

I also am planning on trying to make my first quilt, special because it's the first I'm going to attempt. Hopefully it comes out as I have in mind (I'm following a tutorial I found at Moda) and the person this quilt is going to is very special, so it better work out. Hopefully more to come in the very near future as I school and work wind down.

No comments: