01 July 2011

Green zebra? Done.

So we are still in our time machine and it is March 2011. I had another order for a black bag similar to the two bags I blogged about here. Her request was that there be zebra print again (these kids love them some animal prints) and that it be lime green. As a fan of all things citrus (color, taste, smell, etc.) I jumped right in. Here is the result.

bag_katie01

bag_katie03

bag_katie04

The fabric flower is on a pin and is removable. This bag pattern is super easy. I'm hoping to get a couple made this summer and added to the Made by Lori etsy store.

Shared at all my favorite Link Parties

7 comments:

LeighAnn said...

Great purse!

Eleni said...

Love it!!

Ashley said...

aw this is so cute!! i love the fabric:)
would love if you shared at "tell me tuesday!"
thanks
xoxo
ash

Jess@Balancing The Dream said...

cute cute cute!!! LOVE the colors!

kasia said...

great job! I love the ruffels.

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

I love this! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-2.html. I hope to see you soon!
~Macy from Confessions of a SAHM

Lori said...

Thanks everyone!