19 July 2011

OCD Space - Craft/Office - The Fabric

So I shared half of my space last week in this post. Today it's on to the fabric area. My room is not that large so everything is within reach.

craft02

Yes, I realize I have entirely too much fabric. However, if you do some searching on the Internet you will soon discover that what I have is nothing compared to some others.

On the top of the shelves (from Target), sit two old wire lockers that are home to my solid fabrics. Most of this is scrap that I have picked up in the remnants section of JoAnn or Hobby Lobby (at 50% off).

craft06

Vintage candy jars and a barrel jar are home to zippers, selvage, and elastic.

craft08

craft09

Top row - home to most of my fabric on homemade mini fabric bolts (idea from The Little Green Bean)

fabric01

Middle row - sheets and table clothes (from Target clearance racks or Goodwill), wire locker with jersey fabric, wire locker with burlap and extra mini bolts

fabric02

fabric03

Bottom row - 2 scrap bins, pre-cut circles waiting to become fabric flowers, felt, and some old curtain fabric

fabric04

And off to the side, my closet with iron & ironing board, and peaking out on the edge the TV.

craft11

Hope you enjoyed my space!

Shared at all my favorite Link Parties

3 comments:

Shianne @ Flower Frenzy Creations said...

Great idea! Thanks!

Lynda @ {ubersavvy} said...

Wish i could be this neat. I always start out with the best intentions but leave the room in a mess. Inspirational

Deb said...

OMG!! I love, love, love how you organized the fabrics. I have piles that I never know how to store. I will SO be copying you that! Thanks so much for the inspiration!