Since about 99% of Texas is still under a burn ban (a visual), there will be no firework fun for me tonight. So instead I decided to make some super easy peanut butter cookies.
I adapted the Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from allrecipes.
Ingredients from the original recipe:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Roll dough into small balls.
4. Using a fork, press down on each cookie.
5. Then go back with the fork in the opposite direction on each cookie.
6. Bake cookies at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven and allow cookies to cool.
That's is. So easy, quick, and delicious!
Linking up at:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff