05 July 2011

Vintage love

pyrex08

One of my favorite things? Antique shopping. Why? The thrill of the hunt. Spotting items used in new and unique ways. Getting a great bargain. Love it all.

pyrex07

Recently at a stop by an antique mall I had been wanting to go into for awhile, I got a great deal on some vintage Pyrex nested mixing bowls.

pyrex03

Marked $59. Decent. Booth marked 50% off? Yes, please. $28.50 for all four bowls.

pyrex05

I couldn't resist taking a few pics of my newest find.

pyrex06

I've already used them twice thanks to a yummy recipe I found via Pinterest.


Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Loaf from Sweet Pea's Kitchen

I made it once as the recipe stated then tried it a second time without the blueberries. Both were incredible. Can't wait to try it with other fruit combos.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love your new bowls and what a deal!! That blueberry loaf looks so delicious, I may have to try it!