04 August 2011

Sooner or Later

This post is full of music, one of my most favorite things in the world. Thank goodness for YouTube and being able to find everything that I wanted. How did we live before YouTube? Seriously.

So much good music is hitting iTunes in the coming weeks and months. It is so weird not to immediately think of the albums hitting stores. I don't remember the last time I purchased an actual CD that I can hold in my hands. I love music. Probably a tad too much, but that's ok :)

Young Love by Mat Kearney. was released Tuesday. I can't stop listening to it. Definitely recommend it, especially if you liked his past albums. Very chill with some upbeat stuff in the mix. In particular I'm loving the track titled Sooner or Later.



A few others that I am eagerly anticipating new releases from:


August 16 - Eli Young Band


August 30 - Stoney LaRue. Been waiting a long time for this one!


October 11 - Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers

And last but not least...


November 1 - Miranda Lambert (the song is definitely growing on me)

And one last song that I currently can't get out of my head.


This kid (I say that cause he's like 19 or 20) played every instrument on his entire cd (which I think comes out later this year). NUTS! His name is Hunter Hayes. When I first heard it on the radio, I thought it was Rascal Flatts. Don't you think he sounds like the lead singer?

Hopefully I opened your ears to some new music and you will be eagerly anticipating their releases along with me. Any new music releases you are looking forward to?

No comments: