25 October 2011

1 - favorite song

day 1: your favorite song (see all 30 days here)

You would think this would be easy, but for a music lover like myself this is quite difficult to pick just one.

Let's go with one of my classic faves. You can never go wrong with Mr. Matthews and his crew. Warehouse is a great choice and the live version? 10 minutes? Killer. Enjoy.



I've been lucky enough to see DMB three times live, all at the Woodlands Pavilion. Great times. I saw them for the first time the summer after I graduated from high school, back in 1998. So fun. So much fun that I saw them again the following summer. Then I unfortunately had too long of a break from some live DMB. The last time I saw them live was last year. The set list was perfection. All of my faves (minus 1) were played. So good, can't wait to see them again.

1 comment:

Yankees in the Confederacy said...

Warehouse? Great song. I didn't know you loved Warehouse so much. I will send you tons of live warehouse stuff that I have.