27 December 2011

Christmas recap

The fun times started Christmas Eve Eve. Neysha and Stephen finally welcomed their bundle of joy into the world on Thursday. He's absolutely adorable. After leaving the hospital, I spent the rest of the weekend with family.

Christmas Eve, the tradition continued. My cousins Sara, Lisa, and I in our new Christmas pajamas.



I did another handmade holiday this year. Boys got some yummy food gifts, that I will be sharing later this week. Girls got scarves! I did a number of different ones, but only took pictures of two of them. I blame the holiday madness for my forgetfulness.

Lisa got an infinity scarf, based on Luv in the Mommyhood's tutorial. LOVE this scarf, definitely going to be making more of these.



I love the buttons and the fact that you can wear it a number of ways. I made myself one using some dark gray knit fabric. I'll be sharing it on the blog soon.

Lindy got a ruffled scarf and some fabric pins. I think she liked it since she wore it the rest of the day :)



Sara and my aunts also received different scarves. They were fun to make and I'm glad I'm not the only one with scarf fever!

I got some great gifts...Sara got me some buttons.



Lots of buttons!



I also got some vintage Corningware dishes. LOVE! Glad someone satisfied my vintage love.



Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?

No comments: