29 December 2011

fire (techno thursday)

No iPad from Santa, but I'm not complaining.



My new toy also has a home.



I knew I was getting it, so I had to have a case to bring it home in. I'm currently obsessed with bunting, so I thought I'd give the case a cute bunting look on the front.



My mom also got a kindle for Christmas, so she also got a case.



I'm thinking of adding some of these sleeve cases to the store.

Since I just got it a few days ago, I'm still figuring it out. But it is the perfect size, comes with a free one month Amazon Prime membership (which includes free movies, tv shows, 2 day shipping....2 DAY SHIPPING!), downloadable apps (including feedly), and web browsing. My local library has Kindle books available for check out, so I'm pumped!

I'm sure I'll have a post full of my thoughts after I am able to play a little bit longer, but so far so good! Do you have an eReader? What are your thoughts?

Linking up:
Tatertots & Jello

3 comments:

milliemorganmedia said...

Adorable Case. My daughter got a leappad for Christmas and I sort of want to attempt to make her a sleeve similar to this. Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower and I think your blog is cute. I would appreciate it if you came to my blog and followed me too! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

Pam said...

Love the case. I made a sleeve for my iPad, they are far better than anything for sale. My friend got a Kindle fire, would you mind giving me the dimensions you used to make your sleeve. I'd like to make her one but I want to be sure I make it the right size.

Rebecca said...

I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I love it. I also got the Kindle 2 for Christmas 2 years ago and I love that too.