21 December 2011

holiday decorations

Twas the Wednesday before Christmas, when all over the Internet,
Not a creature was pinning, not even a mouse.
The boards were made on Pinterest with care,
In hopes that The Vintage Apple soon would be there...

with her Pinterest linkup! It's that time again. You can follow me on Pinterest here.


It's definitely holiday time and this is the last of my Christmas themed Pinterest finds. Next week? New Years!








Here is a glimpse at some of my own personal Christmas decorations this year

 

Have you found any great holiday decorations on Pinterest? Please share!

4 comments:

Tara @ Dashing in Pearls said...

I love the white felt tree!

Rochelle said...

I love that Christmas wreath.

Amanda said...

Love all of this! So classic and pretty!

alyssa said...

i'm such a sucker for scrabble-themed crafts, this one is lovely :)

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com