13 December 2011

in the gutter

I've been meaning to talk about my jewelry organization for a while. Better late than never I guess.


It started with an extra gutter cover from Lowes that I used in my crafting room project that I talked about here and here. I figured it would make a great place to hang my non-stud earrings. It has worked out quite well over the past two years. The only downside is that it is located where a light switch should go, so sometimes I forget that there is no light switch and knock a few earrings off. You'd think after 2 years I would remember...oh well.


Next I needed to find a place for my bracelets. Enter IKEA. My fave. Not a bad solution for $3, thanks to the Bygel rail and hooks.


IKEA is also where I found a solution for my necklaces (unfortunately I couldn't find them on the website).


Overall it works out great being in my closet with my clothes and the mirror (something I already had, also from IKEA) fit great with the rest. Makes it a lot easier getting ready in the mornings!

Do you have any fun and different jewelry organization that works for you?

Linking up with some of my fave link parties:
Confessions of a Stay At Home Mom
Craft-O-Maniac
Me and My Boys
Sew Much Ado
Skip to My Lou
Sugar Bee Crafts
Tater Tots & Jello
Today's Creative Blog

No comments: