I thought it would be fun to do my own. While I may have talked about some of these things before, some may be new. It also has given me a few ideas for future posts.
1. I have never broken a bone and never had surgery, but have had stitches way too many times to count...knocking on wood right now...
2. I do sudoku puzzles in pen.
3. I never leave the house without a ponytail holder (NOT a scrunchi) and chap stick.
4. I have naturally curly hair, but straightened it until college. I still straighten it every now and then.
Straight hair and sunshine in Reno.
5. I hate coffee. Hate the smell. Hate the taste. Just gross.
6. I have lived in Texas my entire life, but don't own a pair of cowboy boots.
7. I get up before 5:00 a.m. on work days.
8. I love cheesy pop songs and movies (see #12).
9. I have a birthmark.
10. Texas A&M is the only college I applied to and only college I ever wanted to attend. I bleed maroon. Gig 'em!
Stephanie, me, Tracie, Leslie, & Nesyha at Junior E-Walk.
11. Sarcasm is my second language...I speak it fluently.
12. I think Grease 2 is better than the original...I know, it's blasphemy.
13. I have never traveled out of the country.
14. I taught myself how to sew two years ago.
15. I have a friend, Tracie, that I've known for 32 years...and we are both 32.
Tracie & I at the Houston Rodeo.
16. When I was little I always wanted to "help" my cousins open their presents...Sorry Sara & Lisa :)
17. I'm self diagnosed OCD.
18. I'm afraid of large bodies of water and dislike boats. I just recently had a nightmare involving both of these things, I was not a happy camper when I woke up. Don't even get me started on this whole cruise ship sinking thing.
19. Bear in the Big Blue house was a favorite show of mine freshman year of college.
20. When I was younger I was obsessed with Christopher Pike books. I re-read one about a year ago, still good and still creeped me out.
21. I like singing and making up weird songs for no reason.
22. I met my best friend Neysha for the first time when my toilet overflowed in my dorm room sophomore year...she was my RA. Thank goodness for broken toilets.
Neysha and I in New York.
23. I could eat Chick-fil-A everyday, keyword is could. Definitely not should or do.
24. I love gossip magazines.
25. I watch way too many reality TV shows. Recently a friend asked me if there was a reality TV show I don't watch. Yes, there are, but I've probably seen most of them at least once. :)
What are some things that others may not know about you? If you do a blog post about it, share the link in a comment!