10 January 2012

best wedding gift ever?

I think it was the best wedding gift...but then again, I'm a little biased. My friend Leslie married her best friend Ricky on his ranch outside of College Station back in October. I'm glad I was able to give them a gift from my heart.



Leslie recently sent me a link to images from the wedding and reception, and among them was a picture of my gift. Since I never blogged about it, figured now was as good a time as any!


Image from All Things Weddings.

Leslie had asked me if I would make their save the date, wedding invitation, RSVP, and information cards back in March. I happily agreed! I was a little nervous since I had never designed wedding inviations before, but I was very happy with the results.

The theme was a carnival. The wedding reception definitely fulfilled that.


Image from All Things Weddings.

See more images from the wedding and reception here.

2 comments:

Tara @ Dashing in Pearls said...

You did a FANTASTIC job!! What program did you use? We are designing our own and would love any tips!!

Savanah said...

Um, I need you to do my invitations for me, k? thanks :)
I kid, but those are SO cute!!!