12 January 2012

font addiction (techno thursday)

I'm kinda addicted to fonts and typography. I admittedly have way too many fonts on my computer. But, it doesn't help my addiction when I find cute ones for free!

I'm also apparently liking technology with the letter F...the last few Technology Thursday's have featured tools that start with F (feedly and fire). Now fonts? Crazy.

Here are a few of sites to get some great free fonts.


Free Fonts by misstina


Free Fonts by Kevin & Amanda
Fonts for Peas Free Fonts by Kevin & Amanda


100% Free Commercial Fonts by Font Squirrel

And my go-to sites:
dafont.com
fonts101.com

Do you have any favorite places to find great fonts?

2 comments:

Kristen Danielle said...

I always have trouble downloading the fonts and making them work on my computer :/ Any tips??

xoxo
Kristen

{av} | {long distance loving} said...

I'm a HUGE fan of font squirrel--I love typography too :) my dad makes signs, so I grew up surrounded by it! so happy to have found your blog! have a great weekend! xoxo {av} |{long distance loving}