17 January 2012

spock!

My kiddos have one week until competition! ONE WEEK! These next few days are going to be hectic! Thank goodness for Blogger's schedule feature...you'll still get new posts all week :)

Have I mentioned that I have an awesome group of kids this year that picked a great shirt for our club? Well I do...and they did.

It doesn't have a lot to do with our club...ok, it has NOTHING to do with the club.

Check this lovely thing out...



Confused? Then I'm guessing you aren't a fan of The Big Bang Theory.

Me? I'm a huge fan. It's the nerdy side of me. I'll let Sheldon explain it to you.



Do I wish I was friends with Penny, Bernadette, and/or Amy Farrah Fowler? Just a bit. Wish Sheldon & Leonard lived across the hall so that Sheldon would knock on my door three times while saying my name? Yes.

Reruns on TBS have been my downfall lately. I get sucked in every single time! Do you love this show as much as I do?

No comments: