27 February 2012

books books

Thanks to my great Christmas present and my local library, I have been reading a lot more lately. Overdrive through my Library is the best, I just wish they had more titles available.

This morning I started Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy on my drive.


New York Magazine

Audio books aren't necessarily my first choice, but they definitely make a long drive go by quickly. I already have the next two waiting on my wishlist.

Saturday I started reading Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubnar.


Freakonomics.com

I'm definitely not the biggest Economics fan in the world...and have the C and D in my required Econ college courses to prove it, but this one is actually pretty interesting.

Reading anything great at the moment? Please share!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I didn't hate Lauren Conrad's books. Hahah! I'm excited for the spin off series too! I didn't read Freakonmics, but I saw the movie. Loved it.

(I don’t know why I wasn’t following your blog before. Oops! All fixed!)