21 February 2012

pizza deliciousness

A few weeks ago when looking for recipes for a Super Bowl party, I cam across this Pepperoni Roll recipe from The Gunny Sack.



Don't they look delicious? They are great, especially with some Newman's Own Marinara!

Run, don't walk, over to The Gunny Sack for the recipe!

On a side note, make sure to get the regular plain size biscuits. The first time I made them I didn't pay attention and got the Grands Jr! biscuits. Lets just say they took longer to cook than the regular ones and were a bit too bready for my taste.

The subsequent tries with the regular biscuits have yielded much better results!

I didn't end up making them for the Super Bowl party, instead I opted for the Pizza Dip from My Baking Addiction. It was definitely a hit and will be made again I'm sure. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture in all the Super Bowl madness!

Tried any good recipes lately? Please share!

No comments: