06 March 2012

chicago

I'm so proud of my kiddos. I'm not only proud of how they performed, but also how they behaved. I have such a great group this year! We brought 22 kids to state to compete and now have 8 qualifiers for nationals. We have a few alternates that we hope get the move-up, but we'll just have to way and see.

Now it's time to plan and look forward to nationals.


chicago_skyline_01 by Isaac Singleton Photography, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 license

Chicago. Never been, so I'm definitely looking forward to this trip.


Fountain Nights 4 by yuan2003, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 license

I can't wait!


The Chicago Bean at Sunrise by Wright Way Photography, used under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 license 

Real Chicago style pizza is definitely on my to-do list!


Chicago Pizza by Marlene Williams, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivatives 2.0 license

Have you ever been? Suggestions on things to see/do?

No comments: