05 March 2012

exhausted

No better word. Exhausted.

Last week was a long one. I was in Dallas for almost a week helping to put on our state leadership conference.



Living in a hotel for a week had it's good and bad points. Nice view.



Club lounge access.



My "neighborhood" for a week.



This was actually a late wake-up day.



Twenty-two kiddos from my chapter competed in a number of events. The best was the look on their faces when they realized they had qualified for Nationals (more on that tomorrow).



The bad? I have a lot to catch up on in the blog world....



Many of them were for February & March's photo challenge by @FatMumSlim. All of these pics were from my cell phone, so I'm gonna link up with Savanah and Ashlee again this week.

1 comment:

Ashlee Miller said...

It's fun to stay in a hotel but for a long period of time it can get to be old. Looks like a great trip non the least!