26 March 2012

photo fun

Time to dump some photos from this past week straight from Instagram. Most of these are from the March Photo A Day Challenge from @fatmumslim

Early last week and weekend it was nasty and too much rain. Glad that's over!



Before and after. Fabric to headband. Love!



New obsession? Draw Something!



Favorite indulgence? Those iced sugar cookies from the store. Too yummy!



Kitchen sink and a cute dishrug.



The moon topic was hard until I realized I had put one in an assignment I was working on for my kiddos.



Rain is gone. Bring on the wonderful Spring weather!



And these lovely stamps were key in a DIY I will be showing tomorrow :)



Linking up today with Savanah and Ashlee for phone photo fun Monday!

4 comments:

Kristen Danielle said...

Can't wait to see the DIY! :)

Mmmhm & those cookies do look quite yummy.

Erin said...

Those cookies are the best! My friends and I ate so many in high school though that I don't know if I could ever look at them the same way :)

Meg O. said...

How fun! I love those cookies!

Ashlee Miller said...

Those cookies are the best! I could eat a whole package to myself.