28 March 2012

recipes from pinterest

It's Wednesday, so it's time to link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple! You can follow me on Pinterest here.


I think my Recipe board probably has the most pins on it. There are a ton there that I can't wait to try or already have. Here are some of the ones that I can't wait to try. I'll be sure to share the success (or failure) of them with you! I'm going to start meal planning this week, so Pinterest and the food blogs I follow are coming in very handy!









Found any good recipes via Pinterest? Please share!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my, homemade cranberry bliss bars? That's dangerous knowledge to have :) Happy Wednesday!
xo

Trish said...

*drool* omg. pizza soup and gauc salsa? yes please!

Trish

ashlyn williams said...

that pizza soup looks yummy! & my mom has been making us frito pie forrrrever. one of my favorites!

happy Wednesday!

Shari said...

Fried pickles are one of my favorite things ever! Happy Wednesday! :)

Asha said...

Those recipes all look so delicious! I can't wait to see how the turn out for you!

p.s. - I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com :)