22 March 2012

where's the made?

I haven't had much of the "made by Lori" stuff happening lately on the blog. I have a load of projects lined up to be completed this weekend. Of course they will be completed around me going to see this little movie...




Bought my tickets yesterday. So excited :)

So what is on my little list of projects?

  • A few girly onesies and initial flannel blanket for a sweet friend's baby girl.
  • A new tie & robot onesie for Big A who is quickly outgrowing all of his clothes.
  • Onesies, burp clothes, and baby headband sets for the shop.

Doesn't sound like a lot, but that last little item is actually a bunch of stuff. I've got some cute things planned. So excited. I would have had all of this done over spring break had I not gotten sucked into allergy nastiness (that is still sticking around).

Can't wait to share all of these projects with you soon!

Do you have your plans set to see the biggest movie of year? Midnight showing anyone?

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

I am so excited to see this... but not too sure when I can go just yet... blame that on the baby. lol.