16 April 2012

the starving activities

I'm a fan of sharing my kiddos work. This one I know you will enjoy...especially if you are a fan of Hunger Games!

For this project I had my Animation kids do a Choose Your Own Adventure type story/game. Remember those books from when you were young? I loved them.


choose your own adventure: the party by sushiesque, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 License

They had to use Adobe Flash to create everything and use interactive buttons so the reader could pick their way through the story. Today was the last day they had to work on them, but this student finished his on Friday so I can share it early :)

Enjoy!



Isn't that hilarious?!? I'll post more later in the week!

2 comments:

Kristen Danielle said...

Hahahaha! I got killed while making out!

Erin said...

So cute! Tell your student he did a great job!!!