15 May 2012

delicious!

Yet another success courtesy of Pinterest via my Low Carb/No Carb Recipes board.

Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu
Recipe via Tami's Kitchen Table Talk



Ingredients
Deli style thin sliced ham
Deli style swiss cheese slices
Shredded cooked chicken

Directions
1. Lay ham slice down.
2. Lay slice of swiss cheese on top.
3. Place some of the shredded chicken on one end.
4. Roll up.
5. Place toothpicks to keep the roll in place (I used 2).
6. Place on cookie sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

SO very easy! And, they are delicious and even better reheated as leftovers!

I tried a second recipe, also on my Pinterest board, egg muffins. While these were excellent the day I made them, they weren't quite as good reheated. Since I was looking for a breakfast recipe I could make ahead and reheat throughout the work week, this recipe unfortunately didn't measure up. Guess I could always eat the cordon bleu for breakfast :)

Try any good recipes lately?

1 comment:

Laura Rafferty said...

This looks so good! Will have to try it!