24 May 2012

fashion finds

Went to Sam Moon a few weeks ago and scored these awesome goodies!

Unfortunately I couldn't find ANY of these great cheap items anywhere on their website. But I did scour the web and found where you could get half of them.



A clutch (see more on it below) and these lovely scarves. Each of them were only $7 a piece! The blue and orange ones are infinity scarves by D&Y (David & Young). The orange one comes in other colors and I found it online at Tilly's for $9.99. I couldn't find the green one anywhere :( The purple striped one is by VEOND and I also couldn't find it online anywhere either!


Sam Moon had a ton of other super cute scarves, but I had to limit myself to just the 3...at least this time!




A better look at the Urban Expressions Chelsea clutch. Loving this! And I got it for only $17! Unfortunately for those of you without a Sam Moon near you...the price is gonna be a little bit more. I did find it online at both eBags for $44 and DSW for $29.95.

Have any great fashion finds to share?

1 comment:

Bri Buzali said...

Hi! Just stopping by from the H-town blogger hotties FB group! I LOVE that bag, I think I need it, It's super cute so thanks for posting the link!

Also, I'm a new follower and look forward to reading more!