Trying to decide how to recap this whole trip is a dilemma. Day by day? Park by park? How to do it? Well, I’m going to give you our schedule of where we went each day.
Then I’m going to come back with detailed info (and pics of course!) of each park. I’m also dedicating an entire post to the food we enjoyed at Disney (we did the dining plan). I’m also going to share some of the apps I used daily (some general travel apps and others specific to Disney).
Day 1 – Tuesday
- Early flight, got to Orlando at 9:30 AM
- Got to the hotel around 10:30 AM. Since I did Online check-in for the hotel the day before our check-in process was painless and luckily our room was ready when we arrived. We dropped some stuff off in our room and off we went.
- First stop? Hollywood Studios
- Next stop? Epcot for dinner at San Angel Inn. We got the Park Hopper add-on to our 4-day Disney World ticket so we took advantage of this feature each day!
- Our only day with all sun. All of the others started out nice and clear and ended with rain showers of some sort in the afternoon/evening.
Day 2 – Wednesday
- We hit all 4 parks this day!
- Started at Animal Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios for dinner at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
- Took the boat to Epcot then monorail to Magic Kingdom
Day 3 – Thursday
- Non-Disney day (since we got a 4 day pass we didn’t visit any park today)
- Universal Studios – Islands of Adventure (for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!)
- Outlet Mall stop ;)
- Downtown Disney, dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe
- Toured our hotel property
Day 4 – Friday
- Magic Kingdom
- Monorail to Epcot for dinner at Via Napoli
Day 5 – Saturday
- Hollywood Studios for lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe
- Animal Kingdom
- Flight home at 8:00 PM
It was a great trip! Can’t wait to share all the details! Come back Thursday for my first post!