22 June 2012

[guest blog] beach bag must haves

Still enjoying Disney, today my newly engaged friend Erin from Fleur de lis and Football is guest posting. Take it away Erin!

Now that summer is officially here and school is out {I'm a teacher} I can slow down and indulge in some much-needed rest and relaxation.

I'm lucky enough to have grandparents who own two condos on the Gulf Coast, and my family makes frequent little jumps to the beach throughout the summer.

When I go to the beach, I'm all about low-key. I rarely wear anything other than my pjs and swimsuit! Here's what I would throw in my beach bag for a weekend trip with the family...



Sandals with a little bow, $70

The best hot pink nail polish, $6

A breezy summer dress {one of my closet staples}, $45

A really funny Blogger Beach Towel, $10

A new summer read {I just started this and it's great!}, $10

My favorite black bikini, $94

A pretty mint green striped Tote, $50

What would you pack in a weekend beach bag?

Thanks again Erin, these are great items that everyone needs in their beach bag! Head over to her blog and say hi!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I saw that green dress and fell in love! It would have been the perfect color for my bridesmaids dresses but oh well.

I just finished Divergent. It's freaking amazing!
And that towel is awesome!
I just found your blog and am now following along! I'd love it if you'd check out mine if you find the time :)

-Paige
http://elopingstethoscope.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I love that towel! And the tote is so cute too!