08 June 2012

painting time!

Can't wait for Sunday! Pinot's Palette for the monthly Houston Blogger meet-up. It's gonna be fun!

I haven't been able to make it to a meet-up since the one back in December, so I'm so happy I'm finally making it to one again.


Pictures by Michelle from the December meet-up at The Tasting Room.

Visit some of these great ladies from the December meetup!
Kristen, Heather, Tara, Britney, Brynn, Savanah, Tara, Cynthia, Shellie, Darby, Maura, Michelle, Rochelle, Megan, Celia

Get ready for lots of pics and a recap on Monday!

Have you ever gone to a painting party? Did you enjoy it?

3 comments:

tara said...

so excited! can't wait to see you!

Kristen Danielle said...

VERY EXCITED! I can't paint worth a crap, but I'm looking forward to wine & mingling.

Meg O. said...

Looking forward to finally meeting you and talking about how awesome CCISD/CLHS is! :)