Not too many pics this weekend, but here they are!
1. Fabrics cut and stacked ready for sewing.
2. Tried a couple of new recipes via Pinterest. Let's just say they were not a success :(
3. A few new bookmarks, including this orange and turquoise lovely were added to the shop Friday!
4. Sunday was our H-Town Blogger meetup at Pinot's Palette at the Galleria. It was a blast! Come back tomorrow for a recap!
5. Day trip to San Marcos to the outlet mall, lunch stop at Johnny Rocket's...
6. The trip definitely yielded good results, including this Coach bag that I have been lusting over! It was 50% off plus an additional 20% off. I couldn't pass it up!
Linking up today with Savanah and Ashlee for phone photo fun Monday!
What'd you do this weekend? Get any great pics?