25 June 2012

quick recap

I’m finally home and completely exhausted and overwhelmed. Just got all my pics on the computer…now to make some posts. I have a ton planned and also plan to space them out so you don’t go crazy with Disney stuff ;)

Here’s a sneak pic in case you don’t follow me on Instagram or Twitter!


1. First day there and I met Handy Manny! Without 3 nephews, I definitely wouldn’t have known who he was. lol.
2. Frozen Butterbeer @ Three Broomsticks?! Yes!!
3. Disney had some very delicious looking desserts…like these candy apples!
4. Right before the sky opened up at Epcot. Rain was a running theme, but thankfully we left before Debby arrived! 
5. Nerdy Mickey & Minnie are my new faves! 
6. Dinner @ San Angel Inn at Epcot. Yum! 
7. Teenybopper forever! Nsync @ Epcot. 
8. Trying to remember everything we did. Should have kept track daily, not in the airport on the way home.
9. Sci Fi Theater was one of the coolest dinner experiences.

I’ll definitely be back soon with recaps, tips, and helpful hints if you are planning a Disney vacay! 

Linking up today with Savanah and Ashlee for phone photo fun Monday!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait for the rest of your recaps, looks like you had a great trip!

Ashlee Miller said...

Those disney apples are awesome. Is it sad that I have yet to go to Disney World :(

Savanah said...

I can't wait to read all your Disney posts! I LOVE Disneyworld!!!

Christina said...

OMG! I didn't see those apples! YUM! I'm so excited to read!