14 June 2012

thursday thoughts

1. I'm so happy I get to see so many good friends these next few days. Tonight it's Painting with a Twist with my old book club buddies for Cheri's going away. After my adventure at Pinot's Palette, I can't wait for another painting experience!

2. Currently obsessed with these bracelets.

Get them from Isn't She Lovely Creations on Etsy.

3. I cannot wait for Orlando. Just a few more days and I'll be hanging out with Mickey Mouse and Harry Potter. Fun times! P.S. Orlando weather lets please keep the rain to a minimum. P.P.S. If we can also hold off the heat and humidity that would be perfection. This forecast? Perfection (minus some of those rain showers).


4. Loving this song! And I love the video even more!


5. My fave place to find great designer fabrics locally is not going to be selling fabric anymore! Boo! On the upside, great deals on fabric were achieved Monday. The pictures definitely doesn't do them justice. These fabrics are usually $9-$11/yard. I got them for $3.99/yard. Score! I've already put them to good use in some items for the shop and even something for me (blog post on that to come soon!)


6. I love love love this Vonyage commercial. Puppy!


7. Lastly?



Linking up with Sar
 


What's going on in your world today?

8 comments:

Kristen Danielle said...

Fun link-up! Maybe I'll play along next week! :) Look at you go girl... two painting classes in a month! Can't wait to see your latest painting! :)

Sar said...

Oh, Zac Morris, love of my elementary school life...

Happy Thursday Lori! Can't wait to see what comes out of that fabric!

Suze said...

Haha- I love that Vonage commercial too.

I hope you have good weather in Orlando and lots of good times!

Abbey said...

Those fabrics are so pretty! Great deal too! :)

lil desiqua said...

Never heard that song before- love it! Great message too!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Another fun painting experience?! So jealous!!!

Christina said...

The weather in Orlando is a dream! It was 103 when we were there. Awful!!! I love your number 7! TNT obviously knows it’s target audience. Haha.

Katie said...

Yay for quality time with friends! :) Whoop whoop!