09 July 2012

bookmarks for bloggers!

Love my HTown Bloggers! We had our meetup at Sugarbaby's Cupcake Boutique yesterday and it was a blast (more on that later this week). I decided to make some bookmarks for all of the ladies.


Usually when I make these, I do a bunch at the same time. But 24? Twenty-four? Never that many!



I have been making these bookmarks for a while and are great because they fit on both tall AND small books (even textbooks)!


While working on them I thought of a few other ways to use these lovelies. Even if you have an e-reader, they can help keep your reader cover closed, like mine below! Love it!


Also these bookmarks can be used to keep your notebook or planner closed. I will definitely be doing this with my planner this year! BTW, isn't this little bear notebook adorable? I got it in Japan when we were at Epcot!



And of course as mentioned before, it can help keep your place in your current read!



I love making these and sharing them! The fabric, the buttons, the colored elastic?!?! Love it all!

Hope the ladies enjoy them as much as I do...and guess what? I made an extra one for YOU!


Enter to win the bookmark shown above! Entries will be accepted through 12:01 AM (EST) Saturday, July 14.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Linking up with:
Crafty Confessions
I Heart Nap Time
Me & My Boys
Sew Much Ado
Skip to My Lou
Sugar Bee Crafts

21 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the Yellow Pink Blue dots bookmark. Very cute!

Breanna Hohenstein said...

I love your check book covers so cute :)

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Thank you so much Lori!!! I love my new bookmark!!! You're so talented!

Bri Buzali said...

Lori those are so so cute! I'm sad I missed the meetup but it looks like everyone had a great time! I'll see you at the next one hopefully!

kmarcontell said...

I love everything you make! And I actually have a project for you...details later. :)

Amy G. said...

Love love love my bookmark! I have it on my Kindle :) Thanks so much again for bringing them for us! You are too sweet!

Sar said...

I love the onesie and burp cloth sets! As soon as I find out whether or not my bestie is having a boy or girl, I'll totally be back!

Amber M. said...

I love the Onesie and Burp Cloth Gift Set - Blue Gray Stripe 9 month!

And if you meant the bookmarks, I love the Yellow Pink Blue Dots Flowers bookmark

Apples AndGlue said...

Thanks so much for mine! :) I didn't know I could use it on a textbook! Now to decide which textbook to use it with lol!

Tiffany said...

I am so in love with these bookmarks.

tara said...

you know the bookmarks are my fave! i want them ALL.

Krystal said...

ummm the Onesie and Burp Cloth Gift Set - Blue Gray Stripe 9 month IS ADORABLE

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Checkbook cover

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

I loooove my bookmark! Using it on my current nighttime read! THANK YOU, LORI!

Christina said...

I love the onesies! And the bookmarks of course!

Tara Badeaux said...

Oh I like the bookmarks a lot!! So cute!!

Meg Cady said...

Oh my these bookmarks are Adorbs!!!

Lacey_Renea said...

I love these bookmarks! So cute & original!

Amy said...

These are really cute! I like everything in the shop, especially the checkbook covers...probably because I own one and have seen first hand how fabulous they are! :)

Ashley said...

ah, i love them!! thanks for sharing:) SO CUTE

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Thanks for linking up to last week's Tuesday Confessional! You've been featured and pinned. Head over and see for yourself!
http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2012/07/features-from-last-weeks-tuesday.html
~Macy