25 July 2012

disney/universal tips

It's Wednesday, so it's time to link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple! You can follow me on Pinterest here.


When I was planning our Disney/Universal vacation I found a lot of helpful links and sites. I pinned many of the direct posts on my Disney/Universal board. Here are some faves.









Also here are some great sites for information:
Tips from the Disney Diva
Mouse on the Mind
The Disney Food Blog
Disney Tourist Blog
TouringPlans.com
Chip & Company
Walt Disney World for Grown Ups

Hope these help you next time you are planning a Disney and/or Universal trip!

Do you have any fave Disney/Universal sites?

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I genuinely feel like my life is incomplete until I visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Or have one of those cupcakes. :)

Brit @ Confessions of a PinAholic said...

I want to go to Disney. I haven't been since I was 12.

Christina said...

This is awesome! I'm going to bookmark it for later! :)