27 July 2012

friday faves

Happy Friday! Time to share some of my current favorites and link up with The Bargain Blonde.


Source



Best summer song ever? LOVE this song even if my "summer" is officially over!


Run to your nearest Nothing Bundt Cakes and get yourself one of these lovely bundtlets. Oh so delicious!


Loving this. L-O-V-E! I wasn't 100% at first, but now I'm so happy I did it! Much love to my inspiration cuts from Mandey, Maggie, and Claire. And thankfully it will fit into a teeny tiny ponytail :)


Source


Magazines on my Kindle are the BEST! Not having a million magazines laying around in my house or waiting to be taken to recycling? Huge bonus!


Source


I received this as part of a gift or a sample or something, but I have quickly learned that this is my favorite moisturizer. I use the one for normal to oily skin with SPF. There are a lot of different kinds for different skin types (check them out here). Love that it dries quickly and doesn't make my skin feel greasy (as some moisturizers tend to do). Love this stuff!



What are some of your current faves?

7 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Your hair cut looks awesome girl! Happy Friday!

Lindsey said...

Your hair looks fabulous dawwwling. Totally listening to Pontoon now. Thanks for linking up and for sharing your faves. Love them all! XOXO

Bree said...

I loveeee your hair!! It looks so adorable! :))

Happy Weekend!! <3

Sarah said...

I love your haircut!! Super cute and perfect for summer :) And I'm a total magazine addict too! Have a great weekend! xo

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

A Nothing Bundt Cakes just opened in The Woodlands, and we happen to drive by it on our way home, and my husband happened to receive some free bundtlet vouchers from the owner. :-) I know where I want to go after work!

Your hair is amazing, and I want it.

The Cavallaro's said...

I posted about pontoon a few weeks ago, I am OBSESSSSSED with it (i still listen to it on repeat!) And wish that I had/knew someone who had a boat!

And of course your hair is GORGEEEEEOUS! Love, love, LOVE the cut! So flattering on you!

Meghan @ Shine On said...

OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nothing Bundt Cakes. Yum! Also lovin' your new do. So stylish & cute!

Keep Shining,
Meghan