13 July 2012

insta-recap


Left: My new Heather Bailey planner. It's no Erin Condren, but it was definitely a lot cheaper and just as cute!
Right: Rita's Water Ice in Texas? This one we found in Galveston. Apparently there is also one in Katy. And guess what? One coming soon to Clear Lake & Conroe! Score!


Left: Beach in Galveston last Friday was nice and hot. Notice, not a cloud in the sky!
Right: Quite a different story this week. Lots of rain, but I love it! Definitely a relief from the 100+ degree heat!


Left: Houston Blogger Meetup at Sugarbaby's this past Sunday. We each got a mini vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet. Yum!
Right: I picked up a few extra's for my mom's birthday :)


Left: Have you entered the bookmark giveaway yet? It ends tonight! Hurry and enter!
Right: I made it Facebook official and Twitter official this week. Time to make it blog official. I will be starting a new job in a little over a week! Crazy excited, but also sad to leave my work family. Cleaning up my classroom for the past 9 years was tough. Looking forward to what is ahead though!

And I'm linking up with Jeannett from Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday today :)


life rearranged


What have you been up to this week?

4 comments:

Meg Cady said...

YAY for a new job!
Seeing all your H-town neet up pictures makes me jealous! Cant wait to join in on all the fun!!

Crazy weather rightttt??? Stay dry!

xo

Christina said...

Love the planner! I can’t bring myself to buy Erin Condren. I’ll have to look for this one! Cool cloud picture! Congrats on the new job! I’m sure it’s scary to change, but it’ll be such a great new adventure!

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Looks like a fun (and delicious) week! You picked out some yummy cupcakes :-)
Happy Friday Lori!

nancywike said...

Cool planner! Love the colors.