24 July 2012

peer pressure

So many of my favorite bloggers have been doing these If you really knew me posts...so I'm jumping on the train.

If you really knew me...

...you'd know that today I start my new job. I'm a huge bundle of a million different emotions (happy, excited, nervous) and ready to see what this new job has in store for me!

...you'd know that I've never lived outside of Texas.

...you'd know that I straightened my hair every day in high school. College? Lack of time lead to me embracing my curls. Straight hair is much less common these days.


...you'd know that I love going to the movies alone.

...you'd know that I didn't take one single education course in college.

...you'd know that I watch too much reality television (unless you follow me on twitter, then you did know that).

...you'd know that Dave Matthews Band is my #1.



...you'd know that I obsess about everything.

...you'd know that I started getting dreaded gray hair at 22. Yep, 10 years later it hasn't slowed down. Hair dye is my BFF.

...you'd know that I do not like mushrooms. Gross.

...you'd know that I HATE hearing my voice on recordings. Ugh. Texas twang and all. This is the number one reason I haven't done a vlog yet.

...you'd know that I taught myself how to sew after my parents got me a sewing machine for Christmas.

Did you already know any of these things about me? If you do this post, I'd love to see it!

4 comments:

Meg Cady said...

Fun post!!
I love DMB too!
annnnddd yes, I too watch entirely too much reality tv!

Erin said...

Love this post! Working on one for next week for my own blog now.

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

I love readings these posts and getting to know my friends better! I can't decide which I love more, straight or curly? You are beautiful with both!

Savanah said...

I LOVE your curly hair!!! I have naturally curly hair too, but after I had a Brazillian blow out a couple of years ago, it ruined it :( Now it's just a frizz ball! It was so easy to fix when I could just do it curly.
And I'm with you on the grey hair! I'm getting them bad too :(