06 July 2012

#photoadayjune recap & more!

Well another one is in the books...at least it was a few days ago. I'm a little behind posting my June recap, but I have so much Disney still to share! Here are each of the prompts...



And here are all of my pics from the month (in no particular order)...



I've already started on July. Are you playing?

Also, this may have happened on the 4th...



Don't worry, no one was hurt and it was put out quickly!

And 24 bookmarks are finally done. I had to have them finished for Sunday's meetup where they will each get a new home!



More about these bookmarks Monday!

And I'm linking up with Jeannett from Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday today :)



life rearranged

10 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Woah glad no one was hurt with the fire! (hope you didn't have scorched burgers either!) I am trying my hand at the photoaday challenge. I tried last month but failed miserably! 24 bookmarks find new homes on Sunday?!?!? OOoooo You've got me excited girl! You are SO sweet!

April said...

hi dear! hoping over from the instafriday link up!

those bookmarks look so fun! i'm going to leave myself a little reminder to stop by on monday to find out more about them! i love anything crafty & cute!

have a great friday!
xo
april

Amy said...

stopping by from instafriday! LOVE the bookmarks! Have a great weekend!

tara said...

Wait.. Wait!!! Bookmarks will be getting a new home??

tara said...

Wait.. Wait!!! Bookmarks will be getting a new home??

Katie Wall said...

I saw the progress of those bookmarks on Instagram & were wondering what they were! We also have grilling fires like that at a lot at my house, thanks to yours truly.

Mary {White Peach Photo} said...

Those bookmarks are SO cute!! I love all of the different prints... and the fun buttons? My goodness!!

The Cavallaro's said...

Just stumbled across your blog from one of the other H-Town bloggers! Love the photo challenge! I keep meaning to do one and then forget to actually take a picture every day. But, since July just started, I think I might just need to get on it :) Love all your pictures!

Christi said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment yesterday. I'm so glad you did - I'm about to move to Houston! Yay for TX bloggers! :) Have a great weekend!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Holy fire! That flame is NOT to be played with! Ahhh!

Also, are those bookmarks going home with blogger friends tomorrow? Eeeek! Yay! See you then!