23 July 2012

shirt time

It all started with a pillow from Bed, Bath, and Beyond about a year ago. This pillow to be exact. I loved the circles and how they were placed on it.



I decided to do something similar with a onesie for a baby girl. Once I finished, I loved it so much I had to make one for myself!



So I cut out about a million circles using three different fabrics in a few different sizes.


Then I just started placing them on a plain white t-shirt I got on clearance at Target.





And I put some more and then started sewing them in place with a zig zag stitch and came up with this!



Not too shabby for a $2.50 clearance t-shirt from Target, right?!

Linking up with:
Crafty Confessions
Gingersnap Crafts
I Heart Nap Time
Me & My Boys
Sew Much Ado
Skip to My Lou
Sugar Bee Crafts
Tatertots & Jello
Thirty Handmade Days
Today's Creative Blog
Whipperberry

3 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Wow this is very impressive Lori!!! I love how creative and colorful this is!

Heather said...

I love it!

Amy G. said...

So cute! You are just too creative!!!