09 August 2012

currently


The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich
The Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich (Source)

 
Tristan Prettyman - I Was Gonna Marry You
Cher Lloyd - Want U Back
Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side
Love & Theft - Angel Eyes
Haley Reinhart - Wasted Tears
Kris Allen - Blindfolded


essie - eternal optimist
Essie - Eternal Optimist (Source)


strawberries & whip cream 
Strawberries & Cream


project runway, tim gunn, heidi klum 
Project Runway, season 10 (Source) 


patrick j. adams & gabriel macht 
Patrick J. Adams & Gabriel Macht from Suits (Source)


love my job 
I am absolutely loving my new job and the people I work with!


navy birds

 
worrying will never change the outcome
(Source)


What are you currently doing?

2 comments:

Meg Cady said...

Love it all!
Yellow and navy!!! YES PLEASE!!!
Obviously love the project runway!!!

Christina said...

Gabriel Macht!!! I had that book on my list forever, but then I saw the movie. Haha. How’s the book? Is it worth reading? I’m so happy you love your new job!