03 August 2012

friday faves

My last Friday off! Back to working five days a week next week. I decided to link up with The Bargain Blonde again for Friday Faves!


Source

Old Navy? Yes please. So cute I had to buy two...plus I got an extra 25% off. Got the navy with the birds as shown above and the green polka dot. Go get yourself one (or two!).


Source

I could wear this Forever 21 bracelet every single day. Love the chunkiness. Love the price. Less than $5? Yes, please! I even got it in gold, though it's only available in silver on the site. Check out your local store to see if they still have both. Two lovely bracelets for less than $10 is a steal!


Source 


Cher Lloyd. Obsessed with this Brit. You may know her from her current single Want U Back, but I'm lovin With Ur Love. Take a listen above or acoustic on SB.TV (which she kills). And while your at it, go check out her run on X Factor on YouTube. Good stuff. On a side note...looks-wise does she remind anyone else of Jenni from Jersey Shore?


Source

Here is some math for you...(Ryan Lochte - the diamond grill) > Michael Phelps. Did you see him throwing those 800 pound tires around on NBC? No? Check it out. Amazing.


Source

Yes. I'm a nerd. I have a favorite font and it is most definitely Century Gothic. I also have least favorite fonts that most who know me can attest to. Old English? Ugh. Comic Sans? Never. Not even The Comic Sans Song could make me like it.



Agree with any of my faves?

10 comments:

Vanilla and Lime said...

That bracelet is FAB! I must have it.

Erin said...

I LOVE that bracelet- going to hunt it down right now!

Christi said...

I got that top too and I love it!! I'm thinking about grabbing another....

Christina said...

Love that Cher Lloyd song! I’ve just recently got into her and I like it all! I love Ryan. He’s getting so much flack lately for being a douche. Didn’t people already know that? I know it and love it, grill included. Haha! I’m so happy for Phelps too! USA!

Amy Powell said...

oh I love that top! very cute & perfect for summer :)

have a lovely weekend!

Lindsey said...

You're a girl after my own heart. I hate comic sans too. HORRID.

Funny that you picked a fave font for this post! loves it.

And fave olympian? I can def get behind him. SO HOT and I actually find his grill to be pretty hilarious.

TGIF!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

hes my fav olmypian too! ahh hes so hot!

stopping by from Friday Favorites Linkup!

happy friday! xo Kelly

Ashlee Miller said...

Ryan is my favorite too! Great favs!

Bri Buzali said...

all the gals are all over Lochte this week! haha he is a hottie! Cute top too!

Nicholl Vincent said...

i have that bracelet too, and i love it!

have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!