17 August 2012

friday faves

So exhausted am I! So happy it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! Linking up with The Bargain Blonde again for Friday Faves!


Source

Maybelline Color Tattoo is amazing! I saw this on The Honeybee and knew I had to try it. Well, I went out and got the Bold Gold. My super sensitive eyes REALLY love it! It's a little sparkly but not too bad. I also went back and picked up the Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe. To be decided on those two colors. I got mine at Target, but Ulta currently has a good deal going on Buy 2, get 1 FREE!

 
Oh Vera Bradley, I love you! My favorite Vera pattern? Lemon Parfait of course! I have a laptop skin on my work laptop (as seen above) so I get to enjoy this pattern every day. I also have the Lemon Parfait wallpaper on my phone and the Metropolitan that I use as my work bag. Love Love Love the yellow, green, and pale blue colors of this one!


Source 


I got sucked into Grimm at the beginning of the summer. Nothing was on TV and the entire season was just sitting in my OnDemand Library. How could I say no? It's good. Creepy? Most definitely. Scary? Um, yes. Especially the deeper into the season I got. So now I have a new show to add to my DVR list. It came back for the new season early, this past Monday. If you haven't checked it out, I definitely recommend. It comes on NBC, Mondays at 10pm (eastern)/ 9pm (central). Let me know what you think!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I'm talking about Target clearance time of course. I get sucked in by those 30%, 50%, and 70% off signs and lovely red stickers EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. As witnessed by the above picture. But how can I pass up those sandles being only $7.50 (50% off)?!?! And the heels $8.98 (70% off)?!?! Crazy talk. And that they had them in my ginormous foot size? Destiny. I was also destined to pick up some clearance cardigans and jewelry the other day. Target, my bank account hates you.


Source

I wasn't always a fan of the Greek yogurt. But Oikos Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry flavor is my exception. LOVE this stuff! Just recently picked up the Black Cherry to give it a try. We will see how it stacks up. Also on my list to try are the Oikos (by Stonyfield) 4 packs in Chocolate on the Bottom, Caramel on the Bottom, and Super Fruits on the Bottom.


Agree with any of my faves?

3 comments:

tara said...

Oohh I'll have to check out that eye makeup!

Megan said...

Target clearance gets me EVERY TIME too! haha I didn't find any cute things left in womens but Olivia got a HAUL! Just what she needs MORE shoes! haha

Christina said...

Oooh, I want to try that makeup!