07 September 2012

gig 'em aggies!

Tomorrow kicks off Aggie football season and our first SEC football game. Aggie football means fun with friends and hopefully some winning!




And you gotta look cute in the process. Here are some cute game day options.


texas a&m gameday


At first I liked the dress choices I picked, but the maroon pants are definitely growing on me!

I'm linking up again with Long Distance Loving. This week's theme is Back to School. Football screams back to school for me! :)



Gig 'em Aggies!

7 comments:

Emmy Barnes said...

My Cousin Mareka Clark goes to school here! Nice outfit choices, visiting from the Friday Fancies.

Emmy
sweettartbeauty.com

Lindsay said...

I love your spin on the Friday Fancies theme! Very cute looks! First official game day is this weekend, cant wait!

Katherine Diane said...

Go Gators! Welcome to the SEC. I'm looking forward to the game this weekend and some friendly rivalry. :)

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

Those are some really cute outfits girl!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

Okay. I honestly do not know that much about football or the rivalries, BUT... those outfits are awesome. Haha!

Christina said...

So...what's an Aggie? Those are some cute outfits! I love A&M's colors. I'm a UW Husky, purple is ok, but gold, not so much.

Bri Buzali said...

gig'em! I'm loving those outfits, I'll have to "star" this to come back for outfit ideas later