17 September 2012

i'm still alive


Our Direction by B Tal, available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 License

Promise.

Work is taking up a lot of time, and I'm completely ok with it since I'm loving it. BUT, I have let the blogging slack a bit.

Oops.

I know posting 5 times a week like I had been doing is pretty much impossible...especially since my crafty time has been slowly dwindling. My new goal? At least 3 posts a week. Hopefully I can achieve this.

While I'm at it, let's get a few other goals down so that maybe I can have some sort of documentation and get myself in gear. Here we go...

1. Post at least 3 times a week to the blog.

2. Work out at least 3 times a week.

3. Continue to use My Fitness Pal (anyone out there on it?) to track my calories in/out EVERY day.

That's all I've got for now. Three is a good place to start.

2 comments:

Phil and Darby Hawley said...

I know you're busy but I'm so glad you're enjoying your new position!!!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

You're busy with good reason! Hope you're enjoying the new "routine"!