28 November 2012

music to my ears...

Here are some finds from YouTube that I'm currently loving.


Corey Gray - I stumbled on his YouTube channel from another person singing covers. This is the one that got me. Love it. He also has some other great covers including some really good duets. Go check out his channel.



Kasey Musgraves - Loved her on the Josh Abbott Band track. Hoping her upcoming CD is good. I'm liking it better than the Miranda Lambert version...sorry Miranda, but I'm a sucker for a hand clap.



Delta Rae - Can't remember how I found these guys, but I love this medley. Harmonies for days. Their cover of Fleetwood Mac's The Chain is pretty darn good, too.



Grace Potter & The Nocturnals - Thank you The Voice for bringing this song to my ears last week. Loved Amanda Brown's version...but loving this stripped down version by the original artist even more.


Got any others I need to check out?

No comments: