26 November 2012

recap

This year the Aggies have been electrifying. Amazing football and great times with friends.



Kyle Field on game day? There isn't anything like it. Our shirts are courtesy of Neysha. Johnny Freakin' (for my PG audience) Football for the win!



Anthony's a fan of Johnny Manziel, too. Tailgating for the LSU and Sam Houston games were so much fun. Thanks to HEB meal deals we had a lot of ice cream to share.



Week off for Thanksgiving vacation? Yes, please. Photos clockwise from left corner...I spent my time with family, two of my lovely cousins pictured here. We had a Pecan Praline Nothing Bundt Cake. Delicious. Cousin pups were constantly trying to get my food. Friends with Benefits for $4? Thank you Black Friday shopping and Target. An ice cold beverage and a beautiful tree at my aunt's house. And finally, this line at Michael Kors was extremely unacceptable. The result? Completely acceptable...too bad I can't enjoy until Christmas.

And how did I end my wonderful week of vacay?



Online defensive driving course for work and college football. Score!

3 comments:

Meg Cady said...

GIG FREAKING EM !

Meg Cady said...

GIG FREAKING EM !

Darby Hawley said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Love all that HEB creamy ice cream :-)