10 December 2012

wish list

wishlist



1. James Avery Forged Link Charm Bracelet with Honeybee and Deep in the Heart of Texas charms. I've been wanting a James Avery charm bracelet for a while. And these two charms? Adorable.

2. Mophie Juice Pack Plus. My iPhone is sometimes in need of some extra juice towards the end of a long day of work. The Juice Pack has been something I have been craving for a while now.

3. Embroidered Initial Necklace from The Merriweather Council. An intial necklace has been on my wish list for awhile. One with an embroidered initial? Must have.

4. Nice Save Coaster Set. Dorky love.

5. iStrike Stylus Pen. Dorky love Part 2.

6. Half Dozen Egg Crate. For jewelry of course.

7. Vera Bradley Stadium Blanket in Va Va Bloom. I already know I'm getting this one. Success!

8. Green Flower Necklace from Nest Pretty Things. Green? Flowers? Loving this necklace so much.

9. One Cool Catalogue Wall Hooks. Love the old feeling of this wall hook.

What are you hoping Santa brings you this holiday season?


4 comments:

Erin said...

I love those wall hooks and that blanket looks amazing!

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

You and I have very similar taste! Well, except for the iPhone, because I don't have one. :)

amber.m said...

4 & 5 are now added to my wishlist too!! :p
Thanks

Christina said...

I love the coasters! They're so awesome. Love the blanket too! I'm glad you already got something that you wanted!!