23 January 2013

blazing new trails

I haven't linked up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for So Pinteresting Wednesday in quite a long time. If you aren't already, you can follow me on Pinterest here.


My Fashion board is quickly becoming one of the boards with the most pins. I love finding inspiration from other bloggers, magazines, and anywhere on the Internet. Here are some of my fave blazer looks...











Source: dulcecandy.com via Erin on Pinterest








What have you been pinning?

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I've been pinning workout stuff lately! I love your pins for this week!

Kristina said...

My fashion board was so huge I had to separate the darn thing into four, I had to break it down by seasons! I guess I went overboard!

Rachel said...

Hi! New follower from the linkup! Loving your blog & can't wait to read more :) Hope you have a great day!
Rachel
http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

Ms. Morgan said...

Found you through Vintage Apple and am a new follower.

Just loved that pockadot shirt under the vest. Too cute. More women should do this style if it works for them.

Hope you can jump over and check me out at http://msmorgansrealitycheck.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

I love blazers! These are great outfits. I need to recreate them!!